Sunday, September 22, 2013

21.09.13

finally,the school reopen again,i want go kl to continue my life
recently,i have think a lot about my future
although i hv a dream but totally different with my study
because dream is dream,and reality is reality..
maybe i don`t hv a chance...
so from sem 5,will pay more attention in my study
of course study hard,play hard!!
And nw i hv active my twitter and weibo
latest,i like the mblaq very much because the "hello baby season 5"
especially yang leader!!!
but i still love my GD and EXO
the kpop star are best!!!!
i feel more happy compare to before, maybe i stop thinking about you
Actually i can know your answer from our conversation
so i don`t want give any hope for our relationship
maybe hi bye friends better for us ?? but i dislike 
i mean not only for you,for all my friends
i hate the hi bye friends relationship
hmm..what can i say??just stop it!!!
goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment