Tuesday, April 8, 2014

2 years diploma life

finally im back!! hahaha
i want to say finally my diploma life is officially ended
but my final still got one paper to go 
and that one is resit paper =.=
i don`t know why want put that subject at the last day
becuz i dont hv any study mood nw
But i also want force myself to do the revision 
ya, and i also want to move to wangsa maju already
and want to go bck KL to settle this problem (OMG!!)
Recently i like twitter so much 
and i will more prefer post my status at twitter
becuz i can say anything
I need motivate NW!!
I will try my best to focus my last paper
and I`ll prove it to you. Bitch!!
Honestly, my diploma life got a lot of fun becuz all of you
but sometimes also very suck....
anyways,finally end already and need to pay more effort laaa

No comments:

Post a Comment